Ahh squirting. Isn’t it just one of those wacky old myths like centaurs or unicorns? Well, no, actually. Female ejaculation is a legit real thing, and not as elusive and mysterious as people like to make out. Here’s how to make a girl squirt, or how to squirt yourself if you are the vagina beholder. And just an N.B. for you all: a woman’s ejaculate is not pee so you can put that one to bed right away.
The golden rules
● Take your time
● Find and stimulate your G-spot
● Be patient and have no expectations
A step-by-step guide
1. Set the scene
2. Make yourself comfortable and get rid of all the tension in your body
3. Make sure you won’t be disturbed
4. Allow yourself plenty of time
5. You may also want to “waterproof” the area by laying several towels under you
– It’s the only surface inside your vagina that isn’t totally smooth. It feels like the surface of a golf ball or the skin of an orange.
– Take full a full view of your vulva. Sit on the floor, knees bent with a mirror between your legs. Open your upper labia if necessary, push your pelvic muscle and you may see the “golf ball” surface towards the entrance of your vagina. If your G-spot is too high to be seen this way, you can use a see-through speculum, ensuring you turn it 90 degrees in order to have the 2 penetrative parts towards your legs, leaving the G-spot speculum-free.
7. Gently and slowly stimulate
– Remember this isn’t a race for performance, so take your time and explore with no expectation.
– Use an appropriate lubricant to make sure the sensation will be pleasant. Then stimulate your G-spot with your fingers or a curved sex toy that has the perfect angle to intuitively reach your G-spot.
– As your G-spot gets stimulated and arousal increases, the erectile tissue will fill with blood. The G-spot and the labia will become larger.
– Parts of the G-spot may feel sore, so stimulate the sore parts gently.
8. Listen to your body and don’t hold back
– Be aware of your body’s sensations and adapt pressure accordingly. It should feel pleasant.
– For most women, ejaculation can only take place once the vulva and G-spot have filled with blood, and therefore, increased in size.
– Because the ejaculate comes out of the urethra, feeling like you need to urinate is a good sign…
– If the vulva has increased in size, you may wish to “push” whilst relaxing. Pushing and relaxing at the same time sounds a little tricky, but the liquid may or may not flow out, hence the potential need to push … and because the initial sensation will be similar to urinating, you need to be sufficiently relaxed to let it happen.
– Some women only ejaculate when the G-spot is being stimulated (ie: with some penetration), for others, it’s the opposite and takes place when the vagina is free of all penetration.